Hahaaha. I don't have any wisdom. Except to say that just when you think you've achieved a decent measure of wisdom something comes along to prove you wrong. I havent been feeling wise at all lately so I'm writing down whatever pops into my head. Maybe one day I'll read this and realize I was more wise than I thought or I'll realize that I'm a lot smarter at 50 than I was at 40 or more likely I'll abandon this blog before too long and it won't matter. But my intention (and we all know how valuable intentions are) is to use this blog to record my thoughts and observations. And I use the word 'wisdom' instead of smarts because I think there's a difference. A lot of people have studied books and gone to school and done a lot of things to look and sound and sometimes even be smart bit they're still lacking wisdom. That's what I want, wisdom. The person who always knows what to say on a card, the grade school graduate grandma spouting brilliance from her rocking chair, the rare person who uses every opportunity to observe rather than promote themselves, these people have wisdom. And that's my goal.
Some things I write might be funny (apparently I make people laugh when I least intend it) some might be sad and some will just be. But they'll all be me. This is my brain. My brain on blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment