Tuesday, June 19, 2012
It's June already?
Actually, we're over halfway done with June (Or June-uary as it's being referred to here, brrr). I realized the other day it's summer tomorrow and I hadn't updated anything for far too long. That doesn't mean I haven't learned anything, just that I haven't written it down. Work has really got to me lately, and some other things and I haven't felt like putting pen to paper or fingers to keyboard. Apparently I haven't learned how to find a job that won't drag me down mentally and emotionally. So I decided to start a new page. It's really just to explain a little about me and my life and hopefully help some other people to learn some things. If you want to know more, check out my new page about the way I was raised.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment